I would be remiss in not thanking those people who had a profound impact on my life.
- God – Thank you for your son Jesus Christ.
- Jesus – Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. You are my Lord and Savior.
- Holy Spirit – Thank you for praying for me when I do not have the words and for being in me.
- Parent – Mom #1 – God blessed me with 4 awesome parents, three of whom have moved to heaven since Joe’s passing.
- Sister & her husband and their sons, Sister C. and her family, Brother G. and wife S. and sister K.
- Cousins T. and D.
- Good Friend T., and Good Friends B. & C. and family.
- To A. B. C. D. E. and G. and all my other neighbors. Thank you for being such great neighbors. You make this neighborhood a great place to live. A huge thank you to B and G. for clearing the snow out of my driveway each winter.
- My friends & former co-workers, thank you for being a friend when I needed you.
- To my in-between job friends at WorkItDaily.com, especially Jeanine “J.T.” Tanner O’Donnell, thank you for accepting me as I am and not running for the hills when you found out I was a widow.
- To the best in-laws in the world, ah heck, with what we have been through I think we just ought to throw the term in-laws out the window. Therefore, to my brothers sister L. nieces and nephews Thank you for accepting me as part of the family, for being there for me during rough times, and for continuing to consider me as family. It means more to me than you will ever know. I love you.
To Those Residing In Heaven
- Hope y’all are having fun up there. I think of you and Joe when the cardinals sing “miss you” outside my bedroom window. I miss and love each and everyone of you but am in no hurry to see you again.
- Thank you for providing me with an awesome Christian Education. It helped me form a firm faith foundation that has helped me during my grief journey. Thank you for your prayers during Joe’s hospital stay and for me dealing with his move to heaven. I am a better person because of the impact you have made on my life.
To My Fellow G.R.I.N. Members
- Thank you for your continued friendship and support.
- To my foster children – Thank you for bringing such joy and laughter into the lives of Foster Dad and me.
- To all those who have gone through the Griefshare program. Thank you for sharing a difficult part of your life with me and the rest of the group. God will help you through your journey and your joy will return – have faith.
To My Loving Daughter Rommie (2002 – 2015)
- What can I say – you are sweet, kind, loveable and passionate about tennis balls. You have made me a better person and my life is not the same without you. Every day you showed me what it means to live Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
May I follow in your pawsteps every day.
Thank you, I love and miss you.