Welcome to my Start Here page.
This page was created as a supplement to my About/Contact page with links to my various adventures since Joe’s passing.
Most Important Link on my site – Suicide Sermon by Sr. Pastor Adam Hamilton, Church of the Resurrection, Leawood, KS – Like a Broken Vessel: The Gospel and Suicide
Featured on Other Blogs
My Grief Journey
- What Is Joy?
- Why JoyReturns?
- How My Journey Began
- An Attempt To Describe Sudden Death
- I Never Understood
- Seeing Blessings In Death
- 3 Benefits To Dating A Widow
- Joe’s Not In Dried Flowers
- One New Reason Friend’s Abandon You
10 Years A Widow Series
(A series about my observations based on my experiences the past 10 years.)
- 10 Years a Widow: Hope
- Post #1,501 – Heart Transplant
- Post #1,500 – A Letter to Joe
- Post 1,499 – Non Sum Qualis Eram
- 10 Years a Widow: Comparing Grief
- 10 Years a Widow: Think of Me Fondly
- 10 Years a Widow: Thy Will Be Done
- 10 Years a Widow: Desperate Ways
- 10 Years a Widow: Life’s Greatest Self-Improvement Course
- 10 Years a Widow: Friendships
Rebuilding My Career – It Is Tough!
- Unemployment Is Harder Than Grief
- My Career Story
- Blogging And My Job Search
- Michele’s #1 Job Search Mistake
- God’s Hand In Michele’s New Job
411 For Employers
“Diaper” Posts (Bladder Control Required Before Reading)
Faith / Beliefs
- Is Life Hard?
- Why Is There Pain and Suffering?
- “There’s A Little Light Inside Us All
- Why Christian’s Faith Sometimes Needs Built Up
My Faithful Finish Lines Fitness Journey
I Believe In You – Series
- I Believe In You – 30 Day Blessing Challenge
- Dear Santa – I. Believe. In. You.
- Dear Jesus – I. Believe. In. You.
- Dear God – I. Believe. In. You.
- Dear Readers – I. Believe. In. You.
Posts Written By or About Rommie (Golden Retriever Daughter)
- Rommie’s Story Part 1
- Rommie’s Story Part 2
- Rommie’s Story – Finale
- A Treat From Rommie
- Surprise! It’s Rommie
- Rommie & Michele’s Backyard Snowfari Adventure (Rommie’s Last Post)
- HRH Rommie Kearns’ Obituary
- Happy 13th Birthday Rommie!
- “I’ll Meet You At The Door” My Last Farewell To Rommie
Book Reviews – Launch Teams
I was blessed to be a part of several book launch teams. These are links to the book reviews.
- Placemaker; Cultivating Places of Comfort, Beauty and Peace – Christie Purifoy
- Battle Ready; Train Your Mind To Conquer Challenges, Defeat Doubt and Live Victoriously – Kelly Balarie
- Fear Fighting; awakening courage to OVERCOME your fears – Kelly Balarie
- The Broken Way; A Daring Path into the Abundant Life – Ann Voskamp