Musical tastes vary which is why I have included a smorgasboard of songs and albums.
I love most styles as I grew up a family where Dad loved Big Band and Mom loved pretty much everything else.
May you find something on this list that will get you moving, help you relax or re-center your soul.
- “I Will Survive” Gloria Gaynor
- “He Gave Me Life” Gloria Gaynor
- “Rescue Me” Newsong
- “MacArthur Park” Either the Richard Harris, Donna Summer, or Stan Kenton version
- “Copacabana” (At the Copa) Barry Manilow
- “You Should Be Dancing” BeeGee’s
- “Live at the Acropolis” Yanni (Album)
- “Mama Mia” Soundtrack – Various Artists
- “Nothing But The Best – Frank Sinatra (Album)
- “Elvis Ultimate Gospel – Elvis Presley (Album)
- “Immortal Beloved” – Soundtrack – Sir George Solti (Album)
- “Truth of Touch” Yanni (Album)
- “15 Minutes” Barry Manilow (Album)
- “70th Birthday Concert” Duke Ellington (Album)
- “Symphony” Sarah Brightman (Album)