My Blog Disclosure Policy
- Welcome to my blog. Whether you are a reader, a business associate, or a new friend, let’s partner together!
- My blog generates an income which goes back into making JoyReturns a better resource for widows, and others who are grieving.
- My content is about my adventures through widowhood. The adventures consist of but are not solely limited to grief, joy, and life as a widow (including fitness and nutrition).
It is my hope that by sharing my stories, thoughts and opinions, widows are educated and encouraged by what they read.
- You will find God, Jesus and the Bible woven through out a lot of my posts. It was my faith that helped get me through the grief after Joe suddenly passed away.
- Any paid advertising or product promotion will be clearly marked.
- I promote products I believe in and have or are currently using. My opinions are my own and always honest. I will tell you if a company sent me a free product or paid me to talk about it.
- Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, which means if you click on them I get a small portion of the sales, at no extra cost to you. Thank you! I still wish you a joyful life even if you do not click on a link. I thank you for taking time out of your productive day to read JoyReturns.
I’m your grief cheerleader and not a licensed grief counselor, doctor, therapist, or nutritionist.
I am your online mentor and support person, here to encourage and cheer you on through your grief journey.
I know joy does return for a widow or any other grieving person, but you have to do the work. The work will vary depending upon:
- which loved one moved to heaven
- the circumstances of their passing
- your relationship with them
I am not responsible for you choosing not to work through your grief journey.
Your privacy is very important to me and I am committed to protecting it. I ask for your email address when you comment on JoyReturns but I will never sell or share that information unless you are the winner of giveaway. Then I will only give it out to that particular sponsor so they can send you your prize (ie. if it’s an e-gift certificate). When you give your address after you have won a giveaway on JoyReturns, I will only send this information to the sponsor for prize shipment and no one else will have access to it. (There are no giveaway’s being offered at this time.)