Instead of scripture, quotes, or poems on Saturdays, prior recipe posts will be tweaked and republished.
The first one is from my friend and career and blogging coach J.T. O’Donnell.
- Two small cans of Cannellini beans
- One bottle of Girard’s Champagne Vinaigrette Salad Dressing.
- A container of crumbled feta cheese.
- Drain cans of beans completely (no liquid) and then puree the white beans in a blender.
- Slowly add the Girard’s dressing (about 1/2 bottle) until its smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the 1/2 have container of feta cheese.
- Pour dip in a bowl.
- Sprinkle remaining feta cheese on top.
- Shake a few dashes of your favorite spices (basil, paprika) on top for color.
- Serve with pita chips.
This dip is easy and delicious. You will not go wrong fixing this for your holiday get togethers.
Sprinkle with Tastefully Simple’s “Spinach and Herb” dip mix for color. They now have a value pack of two bottles (not associated with Tastefully Simple but sold these products about 10 years ago).