Every once in awhile I write a list of everything I’ve done in a day to remind myself of my productivity for the day. I usually do not publish them but thought I would today so you can get a glimpse into my everyday life.
- 2 old beat up office chairs put in trash.
- 3 bags of trash put on the curb.
- 1 bed stripped.
- 2 loads of laundry – mattress pad, sheets.
- 2 blogs posts.
- grocery shopping.
- made payment arrangements for cell phone.
- paid car insurance.
- paid internet bill.
- filled 2 trash bags with shredded paperwork.
- 1 bed remade.
- read first devotion from Ann Voskamp’s new book The Way of Abundance: A 60-Day Journey Into A Deeply Meaningful Life. (I’m on her book launch team again). 😀
- Worked 8 hours at my virtual logistics call center job.
Guess I got a few things done.
Bio: Michele Kearns is the founder and HUG© (Hope Unites Globally) Award-Winner of JoyReturns. She shares her widowhood adventures hoping to encourage widows to move through grief and rebuild their lives. A graduate of Kent State University with a Bachelor’s degree in communications, she’s used those skills while managing call center teams, facilitating a grief support group and helping small businesses with various writing and administrative assignments. Michele is a bookworm, lover of chocolate, red roses and golden retrievers and is an amateur photographer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.