A couple of weeks ago, I posted a review of Kelly Balarie’s book Fear Fighting. The picture featured the book on a stack of a few of my favorite books.
I’ve gotten requests to know specifically what books were in the stack. Since the book launch team is wrapping up in the next week or so, I decided now is a good time to list the company Kelly is keeping.
Most of these books were read over the past several years and not just last year. Not all all into the category of Christian Living.
I highly recommend every book that is keeping company with Fear Fighting.
In no particular order:
- The Circle Maker, Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears – Mark Batterson
- Chase The Lion – If your Dream Doesn’t Scare You, It’s Too Small – Mark Batterson
- It’s Good to Be Queen, Becoming as Bold, Gracious, and Wise as the Queen of Sheba – Liz Curtis Higgs
- Brave Faith, A 31 Day Devotional Journey – Mary Geisen
- I Am Strong, Finding God’s Peace And Strength In Life’s Darkest Moments – John S. Dickerson
- Careerealism, the smart approach to a satisfying career – J.T. O’Donnell
- Girl Meets Change, Truths to Carry You Through Life’s Transitions – Kristen Strong
- Stay, lessons my dogs taught me about life, loss and grace – Dave Burchett
- Choose Joy, Because Happiness Isn’t Enough – Kay Warren
- Hidden Christmas, The surprising Truth Behind the Birth of Christ – Timothy Keller
- Made for More, An Invitation to Live in God’s Image – Hannah Anderson
- The Hardest Peace, expecting grace in the midst of life’s hard – Kara Tippets
- Introverts in the Church, Finding Our Place In An Extroverted Culture – Adam S. McHugh
- One Lavender Ribbon – Heather Burch (novel about the power of lovenotes)
- A Million Little Ways, Uncover the Art You Were Made to Live – Emily P. Freeman
- The Broken Way, a daring path into the abundant life – Ann Voskamp
- One Thousand Gifts Devotional, Reflections on Finding Everyday Graces – Ann Voskamp
- Greatest Gift, Unwrapping The Full Love Story Of Christmas – Ann Voskamp
Hopefully you found a few to purchase.
As for me…on to the next book launch team.
Disclaimer: All links are non-affiliate links and I receive no compensation when you purchase them.