Changes In JoyReturns
You will notice several changes I made over the holidays and during early January.
- cleaned up the sidebar
- added pages
- removed pages
- changed background and header
The Holiday Help (2015) page is under JoyFul Resources (just hover over it).
All the posts I write in 2016 will fall into one of 6 categories:
- Joy – Articles about joy in my life and how you can get it.
- Grief – Articles about how I recovered and how you can recover from grief.
- Faith – Articles about my faith, belief in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and how my faith plays a role in my life.
- Career – Will include articles about job searching.
- W.O.O.! – This stands for Widow Of Opportunity and will include articles about seeing and seizing opportunities.
- Life – These are articles about my life that do not pertain to career, faith, joy, or grief. If Rommie were here, this is the category she would use to file her posts.
I will be mostly quiet this winter while I do more writing and interviewing for jobs. There will be an occasional post but I have not set a specific day when posts will be live.
Weekend Wisdom will still be a blog feature and will still be uplifting and encouraging poems, quotes, or scripture and that will start this coming weekend.
This is a page where you will find links to books, websites, articles about joy, grief, faith, career and w.o.o.
There will be other changes coming throughout the year, some big, some small, some noticeable and some not so noticeable.
Have a joy filled day!