For I Am About To Do Something New
The following verse spoke to me earlier this year and it seemed to be a good verse to go along with my word for the year – THRIVE!
For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in dry wasteland.
Here is what is new so far this year:
- Working for a new staffing company
- Co-workers M, R, D, J, and K.
- Cubical 91, which is in a new part of the office
- Supervisor N, instead of R.
- .25 cent per hour pay raise
- 20 minute lunch instead of a 30 minute lunch
- Working with Faithful Finish Lines
- Saturday night church (yes,my Saturday Night Fever is Gone With The Wind)
- Prayer Partner S
- A-Z Scripture Bible Verses
That’s just what God has done in the first 4 months of 2015. Excited to see what He does next month.
What new things, people or adventures has God brought to your dry wasteland this year?