The 2013 Edition – Lisa Ryan’s “5 Thank You’s A Day” Gratitude Challenge
What if 30 days from now you were experiencing less grief?
- your loved one’s passing
- your unemployment
- your rocky relationship
What would life look and feel like if your heart was filled with more gratitude?
Well that is the idea behind Lisa Ryan’s “5 Thank-You’s A Day 30 Day Challenge” – to fill your heart and consequently your life with more gratitude.
I took the challenge last year and it got me to:
- think more about gratitude’s role in my life
- look at the people, places, things and events in my life with more gratitude
Lisa is running the challenge again this year starting June 1st and I will be taking it.
Because developing an attitude of gratitude take practice and everyone needs a refresher course from time to time.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to simply say or write 5 Thank You’s each and every day in the month of June. You can do this in 5 ways:
- Write down 5 things you are grateful for (Each entry is one Thank You)
- Express sincere appreciate verbally (each time counts as one Thank You)
- Send a thank you note (each note counts as one Thank You)
- Send a letter of appreciation (each letter counts as one Thank You)
- Meditate on gratitude for 5 minutes.
When you participate you’ll receive:
- A short daily inspirational video to keep you motivated
- A newly revised and updated “Thank You Notes” Workbook
- Entry into a weekly drawing to win a gratitude book, audio program or movie
See it is not hard.
How To Sign Up
To sign up, just email Lisa at
lisa@grategy dot com (spelled out to avoid spammers).
Here is the link to Lisa’s blog where you can sign up for weekly gratitude thoughts and learn more about her.
(Disclaimer – This is not an affiliate link and the only compensation I receive from Lisa is a “Thank You.”)
Imagine how 30 days of focusing on gratitude will shift your thinking and help you on your journey through whatever nasty life situation you are experiencing.
If you are not facing a nasty life event, just think how well prepared you will be when one comes your way.
So who will join me in taking the challenge?