What I Do Best
Problem solving – that is the skill I do the best.
I know it is bad me to associate myself with this phrase but it is what I am and it is my legacy.
What You Need To Remember About Problem Solving
The thing with problem solvers is we help people. When did helping people become a bad thing?
Joe left behind a legacy of “MKITWRK” (Make It Work or Make IT Work –since he was a LAN Administrator)
Guess that is why Joe and I made a good team, with both made things work. Only in my case I call it problem solving.
In the past I:
- Helped customers pick out outfits and accessorize them. Even had one woman come in and want the entire outfit on a mannequin I dressed, which meant I had to show her how to tie a scarf.
- Assisted customers with choosing which savings accounts was best for their needs, this included basic savings, certificates of deposit and IRA’s.
- Create new repayment plans designed to get customers out of collections. For example make ½ payment every payday for 2 months and then possibly skip-a-payment because something coming in is better than nothing.
- Help people get through their grief journey by co-facilitating a GriefShare support group and articles on this blog.
- Post pictures of Ohio on OgleOhio.com to those who might never come to Ohio and give fellow resident’s ideas of places to visit.
- Provide quick and easy ideas for appetizers, dinner and side dishes by selling Tastefully Simple.
- Consult with people and/or companies who want to advice on blogging, Twitter, LinkedIn etc…
“Meet The New Boss, Same As The Old Boss”
I am still doing what I do best, it’s just the problems are different now than a few years ago. But they are still problems, and I still figure out a way to solve them.
Problem Solving is my legacy.