Day 3 of the “5 Thank You’s A Day Challenge”
It is Sunday and I am working on day 3 of Lisa Ryan’s “5 Thank You’s A Day Challenge.” It is titled “Spouses and Other VIP’s.”
Well there obviously is no spouse for me to write about. Heck there is not even a potential boyfriend on the horizon. (If there is, only God knows about him.)
So I will write about other VIP’s, in this case my friends. So to my friends young and old, new, newer and newest, and everywhere around the world – “This One’s For You.”
- For freely sharing your smile and your hugs.
- For not running away from me because I am a widow.
- For not believing I have cooties because of being a widow.
- For making me laugh and not being afraid to cry with me.
- For understanding I am not a threat to anyone’s marriage now that I am single again.
- For not dropping me as a friend when I get down but willingly help build me back up.
- For supporting me in my job search, my faith journey and my blogging on JoyReturns and OgleOhio.
- To my single male friends for knowing I am not out looking for a husband or boyfriend. (Besides, I was raised the old fashioned way – men make the first move.)
Whether big or small, you have touched my life in some special way. Thank you my friends.
All God’s best to you and your family.
Have you thanked your friends recently?