Michele would be remiss in not thanking those people who have had a profound impact on her life.
- God – Thank you for your son Jesus Christ.
- Jesus – Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. You are my Lord and Savior.
- Holy Spirit – Thank you for praying for me when I do not have the words and for being in me.
- Parents – Mom and Dad #1 (Marylou and Bill), Mom # 2 (Jackie)
- Sister Nancy & her husband Reg, Nephews Maxwell and Nickolas and their wives Maggie and Laci, and Great Nephew Kaden, Sister Carol and her family, Brother Greg and wife Sue, and sister Kim.
- Aunt Phyllis and Cousin Tom, Cousin Dan, wife Donna, daughter Shelby
- Good Friend Tom R., and Good Friends Bill & Carol and family, Best Friend Amy K.
- To Bobby, Anina, Chanlder, Drake, Jewels (beagle), Grant & Elaine and all my other neighbors. Thank you for being such great neighbors. You make this neighborhood a great place to live. A huge thank you to Bobby & Grant for clearing the snow out of my driveway each winter.
- My friends & former co-workers: Jeana, Sandy, Bev, Joe, Kathy, Helen, Ruthanne, Carolyn, Fred, Bob, Jennie, Suzi, Bill, Eva, Marlena and everyone else I worked with, thank you for being a friend when I needed you most.
- To my in-between job friends at CareerealismClub.com, especially Jeanine “J.T.” Tanner O’Donnell, Thank you for accepting me as I am and not running for the hills when you found out I was a widow.
- The Maxwell, Baughman, Quass, Evans and Bendroth families.
- The Kearns family.
- To the best in-laws in the world, ah heck, with what we have been through I think we just ought to throw the term in-laws out the window. Therefore, to my brother Pat, sister Laurie, nieces and nephews Kim & Darren, Patrick and Kristen, Melissa, brother Robert (a.k.a Mickey), sister Donna and niece Kristine: Thank you for accepting me as part of the family, for being there for me during rough times, and for continuing to consider me as family. It means more to me than you will ever know. I love you.
To All Those Who Have Moved To Heaven
- Mary (Joe’s Mom), Mary (Sister), William (Brother), Carl (aka Dad #2), Aunt Nancy, Uncle Durshel, Barb S., Barb M, and good friend Beth R. – I am grateful that you were a part of my life. Each one of you touched my life in your own unique and special way. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you again someday.
- To the members of Reedurban Presbyterian Church (past and present) and to the Rev. Dr. Darrell Holmes & wife Carol - Thank you for providing me with an awesome Christian Education. It helped me form a firm faith foundation that has helped me during troubled times. Thank you for your prayers during Joe’s hospitialization and for me dealing with his passing.
- To Pastor Don, Cathy, Gina, Laura, Eileen, and all the other members of Brunswick Reformed Church – Thank you for your love, friendship, and prayers. I am a better person because of the impact you have made on my life.
To My Fellow G.R.I.N. Members
- Thank you for your continued friendship and support.
- To my foster children – Cleo & Lanie, Deliah, Bear, Arrow, Whitley, Folly, Eden and others – Thank you for bringing such joy and laughter into the lives of Foster Dad and me.
- To all those who have gone through the Griefshare program. Thank you for sharing a difficult part of your life with me and the rest of the group. God will help you through your journey and your joy will return – have faith.
To My Loving Daughter Rommie
- What can I say – you are sweet, kind, loveable and passionate about tennis balls. You have made me a better person and I know my life would not have been the same without you. You are one of the reasons I made it through the first year. Thank you and I love you.